Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Setting








This evening I am hosting a dinner party; I have planned numerous parties in my days so tonight is not my first rodeo. A great party has four contributing elements that determine its success: the ambiance, drinks, tunes and conversation. You could be the best cook in the world but if one of these elements goes astray your party will achieve lackluster results.

Today's post is addressing the ambiance. Here is my winter table setting for tonight's event, details in links below. I will provide a good festive play list and holiday cocktail receipt in a later post! In the meantime, read up on conversation etiquette dos and dont's here.

(Anthropologie Table Cloth, West Elm Salt & Pepper Shakers, Tiffany's Glass bowl, Anthropologie silverware (old), Aqua glasses (vintage), Pottery Barn napkins, napkin rings)

No comments:

Post a Comment