Friday, April 25, 2014

Good Advice




Dress (on sale now) /Scarf/Leggings/Shoes (Baby Gap store only)

Lately, I have felt the need to be productive 24/7, as if mom duty is not enough. When I am home with Layla I feel compelled to multi task every moment of my waking hours; someone has to tackle the ceaseless mound of laundry and pick up the scattered baby toys. I am sure I am not the first mom to experience this feeling and I often wonder how other moms get it all done! 

However, on a whim yesterday I decided I needed to just stop and "smell the roses". With that notion in mind, I set the laundry basket down, packed my girl up and took her exploring!  We walked to some near by lemon orchards and got some much needed fresh air. We also laid in the sun, and of course tasted the sour fruit. Layla found a mini lemon, which was a prefect fit for her paws. I was surprised by how much she enjoyed the sour taste! 




No comments:

Post a Comment