Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trending Now-Floral Prints





 


This Spring floral prints are in full bloom; and we are stocking up in a big way. I have purchased a myriad of baby clothes splashed with floral bouquets in every shape, size and style imaginable.

This Baby Boden long sleeve (first image) reminds me of the early 90's Laura Ashley wallpaper I had displayed in my bedroom (along with my white lacquered trundle day bed..obviously). I love this dainty top paired with colored denim and a pink bow head band.

When I am not feeling nostalgic, I am drawn to the more modern abstract prints as seen in Layla's floral track jacket.

Regardless of the style, hue or print.... Flower Power is currently trending.

On Layla:
Baby Boden Onsie 
Peek Yellow Jeans
H & M Track Jacket
H & M striped Jeans 

1 comment:

  1. That smile is the sweetest!
    I love her little floral sweater!

    ReplyDelete