Friday, May 30, 2014

What to Wear on the Weekends





 Kimono-Free People (similar)/Jeans-H&M/Purse-Givenchy/Shoes-Chanel/Sunglasses-Garrett Leight (similar)

By the time the weekend comes around, I am burnt out on wearing my 9 to 5 office attire. The thought of putting on heels makes my toes ache (literally). More so, heels coupled with a pencil skirt are not conducive to chasing my toddler around; which is why the clothing above is on repeat. My weekend outfit includes two of my favorite trends of the moment which are, the lightweight Kimono and leather espadrilles. For more styling ideas and options on these trends be sure to check out my Pinterest page.

On another note, I finally purchased a new pair of sunglasses! I love the design and simplicity of these glasses, which are made in America by Garrett Leight.

No comments:

Post a Comment