Friday, June 6, 2014

Ray of Sunshine





 I am blessed with one of the happiest babies I know; the universe has certainly smiled upon me with this one. However, I have been told that a happy first baby is a sure fire way to coax you into a second child (which is certain to be ill mannered). I tend to disagree with the "second child wives tale" because I am convinced Layla's good nature comes from her parents (haha). All jokes aside, has anyone found this to be true?  I need to know what I am in for before I consider the second.

On another note, I just spent the past two days at one of my all time favorite spots in the universe; The Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara. If you missed my previous post on this resort, you can check it out here.  Layla was a ray of sunshine in her blue and yellow outfit from Old Navy.



No comments:

Post a Comment