Monday, June 16, 2014

My Birthday






Top-Theory (now at Theory outlets) /Pants-Joes Jeans/Flats-Skechers c/o /Bag-Phillip Lim/Shades-Garrett Leight  

I am officially another year wiser!  The past 12 months have been a whirlwind and it is hard to believe that this time last year I was eagerly waiting for the arrival of my baby. Now, I practically have a toddler.  I have found the older I get, the more quickly time flies. In my next year, I am committed to live in the moment and capture as many pictures and videos as possible of my little munchkin, because before I know it she will be leaving the birds nest. 

My husband and I celebrated my birthday over dinner at Boccaccio's, an Italian restaurant overlooking Westlake, this serene location was the perfect spot to observe my "29th" birthday...again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment