Friday, July 11, 2014

Black and Nude




Layla: Dress-Carters
Erika-Cashmere top-J. Crew(on sale now) /Leather Shorts-Rag and Bone/Necklace-J.Crew/Sunnies-Garrett Leight/Sandals-Madewell 

Happy Friday everyone! This weekend Derek and I are taking off to Palm Springs sans the baby! We will miss our little peanut but are thrilled for some alone time and sleeping in! 

Packed in my bags for Palm Springs are these Rag and Bone black leather shorts that I recently picked up at Intermix! I am in love with their versatility and look forward to styling them with a million different options. I enjoy wearing harmonious colors with Layla and thought her LBD went great with my neutral attire. 

On another note, have you noticed the "mommy and me" outfit trend on IG and Pinterest?  I for one am not smitten over matching outfits..... except for maybe with overalls, I have an overall fever going on; short, long, distressed, I don't discriminate and Layla loves her too)   


No comments:

Post a Comment