Friday, July 25, 2014

What to Wear to Brunch



Shirt-Theory(similar) Shorts-J. Crew (similar)/Shoes-Zara ( in store only, similar here)/Sunglasses-Ray-Ban/Bracelet-J. Crew

This past weekend my husband and I jumped over to Palm Springs for a short getaway. We were both excited and eager for an adult only vacation, far removed from the everyday chaos. The trip was a brief two nights but we managed to pack it in with fun activities such as, bronzing poolside, late morning brunching and a night on the town with friends.

We frequent Palm Springs often as it is only a mere three hours from my home, and I find it amusing that my wardrobe seems to drastically change when I visit the desert. Unconsciously, my shorts get shorter and my heels get higher and I tend to dress in my edgy attire, such as this jumper from my Coachella trip, which was featured on OOTD Magazine this week!

During our getaway we brunch at the La Quinta Resort and Spa.  I kept my outfit simple with high waisted white shorts paired with a short sleeve chambray.

If you visit the La Quinta Resort for brunch be sure to order their Bloody Mary, which comes equipped with bacon infused vodka. It will knock your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment