Monday, August 11, 2014

Made in America Mondays-Lucero Olive Oil Company





I am branching out today (pun intended) and featuring a product that is not baby, style or clothing related. In fact, this is the first "foodie" product to grace the pages of Year of the Bib. I do not consider myself a foodie, and if I am really being honest, I had Taco Bell last week, which is a hateful thing to foodies...but that was then and this is now. I am sharing this disclaimer because it validates my story about a tiny miracle that occurred in my kitchen.

Several months ago I hosted a small dinner party. My husband and I agreed to keep the menu simple; green salad, pork tenderloin, and rosemary scallop potatoes. I lightly doused Lucero’s rosemary infused olive oil along with other seasonings on the latter two menu items. The results were out of this world and subsequently two earth-shattering things occurred; (1) my husband informed me it was the best meal of his life and (2) my guest asked for my potato recipe. This of course opened Pandora’s box and I promptly ordered several varieties of their olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Here are three of my favorites. 1.2.3.

To learn more about the Lucero Olive Oil company please check out their website here or better yet visit this American owned and operated business in Northern California

No comments:

Post a Comment