Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The New Wedding Wear




Top-Helmet Lang (similar)/Skirt-FreePeople/Purse-Rebecca Minkoff/Shoes-Pedro Garcia (similar)

My favorite part of wedding season is witnessing the good, the bad and the occasional ugly ( the red armadillo cake) traditions of Holy Matrimony.  Thus far, my husband and I have had a continual supply of weddings to attend. However, as we have hit our 30's our inventory of single friends has dissipated and those nifty save the date magnets that previously cluttered our mail and fridge have been replaced by kids birthday party invites. In line with my current progression, I have changed my wedding attire tune. This past wedding season I focused on picking up items that would work well for other occasions, such as a dinner out with friends, a work event or even a baby shower.  This Free People skirt is a prime example of versatility. Pair this skirt with a graphic tee such as this and chunky boot (like this) for a fun night on the town.  

No comments:

Post a Comment