Thursday, August 14, 2014

What to wear to a casual evening concert




Shirt-Rails/Jacket-Veda/Jeans-Joes/Shoes-TopShop/Bracelet-Vita Fede, Mansai/Tote-Free People

Do you ever consider wearing your PJ's out and about? If you answered yes, then you may want to check out Rails, a women's line that creates extremely comfortable, ultra soft button downs. Tonight I am wearing my rails shirt to a concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl, one of my favorite out door venues.

On another fashion note, I recently picked up this reversible vegan tote from Free People.  This bag has become my make shift diaper bag. I unintentionally toss Layla's diapers and toys into this tote and leave her diaper bag in the dust; I have become so tired of lugging around an over sized diaper bag these days.


1 comment:

  1. Really wonderful post!I love that shopping on this site.Is really provide good service. wool blankets.

    ReplyDelete